We translate games
and other things.
Project Manager Sales & Marketing
Pegasus Support Team
We have been passionate players of board games for a long time, we like excellently produced games, and we ardently dislike inadequate translations. We think that the production quality of a game should extend towards the rules, even the rules in foreign languages. We also like to adapt the flavour of the language used in the rules to the theme and epoch of the game.
- We translate and check game rules and other texts related to games, but also technical documentations and similar documents.
- We are also professionally involved with creating and checking documentations, specifications and the like.
- Since 2015 we like to work together as a team.
- We translate: English to German, French to German and (in certain cases) German to English.
- We also offer copy-editing and blind testing of German and English texts.
- We can deliver our work products including the layout and graphical design using Adobe Suite CS6 (Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Please view our reference projects.
© and responsible for the content: Lars Frauenrath & Lutz Pietschker
Web Design: Lutz Pietschker, papierwerke.info